The best ways to enjoy the spas and baths of Hot Springs.
For centuries, Native Americans, early European explorers, and visitors from around the world have flocked to the natural hot springs here to bathe in the healing waters. Today, the rich history of the hot springs has been preserved, and the bathing rituals continue to be popular among travelers.
After a day of sightseeing, there’s no better way to rest and relax than a world-famous mineral bath. Please allow an hour to 90 minutes for this spa treatment. To ensure you receive the best experience, here is what you can expect during a traditional bath regimen:
- Sign in and secure any valuables in the security box provided.
- Upon entering the dressing room, a personal attendant will help you into a bathrobe and assist you with your bathing needs.
- You will be offered a cup of pure mineral water to drink to prepare your body for the 100-degree bath.
- Your bath will last approximately 20 minutes, during which your personal attendant will check in with you to ensure your comfort.
- Afterward, you may choose from a sitz bath to focus the therapeutic effects on your lower body, or the steam cabinet for all-over soothing.
- Hot packs may be administered to any particularly achy areas of your body, per your request.
- A refreshing, cool water shower concludes the bathing experience then you may prepare for your full-body Swedish massage.
- When you are finished with your spa treatment, you will be escorted back to the dressing room.
- You will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
501-624-5521 or 888- •