All kinds of stuff for groups to see and do in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Hot Springs, Arkansas, offers a variety of things to see and do on a group tour. Affordable lodging and guide services are designed to make your trip a success. Hot Springs offers an online Group Tour Planner and Reunion Planner to assist you in the planning process. Suggested itineraries include:
- Spa City on a Budget
- Watch the Ponies Race
- Running of the Tubs
- Shortest St. Patrick's Day
Personalized assistance and custom group tour itineraries are also available through Visit Hot Springs. Some of the most popular sites for group tours include:
- The Five Star Theatre offers a unique and highly professional evening of quality entertainment. 701 Central Ave. 501-318-1600.
- The Gangster Museum of America offers a unique look at The Spa City’s mobster era. 510 Central Avenue. 501-318-1717.
- Garvan Woodland Gardens, the 210-acre botanical garden located on Lake Hamilton, is home to thousands of plantings and one of the 10 best Japanese gardens in North America. It is also the site of the impressive Anthony Chapel. 550 Arkridge Road. 1-800-366-4664.
- Hot Springs Mountain Tower overlooks 140 miles of Ouachita Mountain countryside from 1,256 feet above sea level. 501-623-6035.
- Historic Hot Springs National Park Visitor Center located in the restored Fordyce Bathhouse. 101 Reserve Street. 501-620-6715.
- Magic, comedy, and musical shows in downtown Hot Springs, including Scott Davis Magic (501-624-SHOW) and The Maxwell Blade Theatre of Magic (501-623-6200).
- Magic Springs & Crystal Falls Water and Theme Park is the best entertainment value in the region. Admission to the park includes unlimited access to theme park rides, family rides, water rides, plus concerts at the Timberwood Amphitheater. 501-624-1000.
- Mid-America Science Museum is Arkansas’s largest hands-on science center with more than 1,000 permanent interactive exhibits. 501-767-3461 or 1-800-632-0583.
- Visit Hot Springs Visitor Center is a great source to take advantage of during your trip. Check them out for brochures, maps, and information on our surrounding state parks.
- National Park Duck Tours on Lake Hamilton. 250 Central Avenue and 418 Central Avenue. 501-321-2911.
- Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Arkansas’s favorite place to play, located at 2705 Central Avenue. 1-800-OAKLAWN.
- Walking tours along Bathhouse Row, a National Historic Landmark District with two bathhouses still in operation, Buckstaff Bathhouse Company and Quapaw Baths & Spa, followed by shopping, dining and sightseeing in downtown Hot Springs.
These are just some of the many things to see and do on your group tour of The Spa City. Visit Hot Springs can help you book the best activities and best lodging at the best rates for your group. For further information contact us or call 501-321-2277 or 1-800-Spa-City.
Motorcoach and Tour Services
Insurance must be filed with all states before entry.
Charter/Tour Buses do not need a trip permit .
Federal Motorcarrier Safety Interstate Authority
Operation Authority/Arkansas Transportation Commission
P.O. Box 8051, Little Rock, AR 72203
Permit Bond recommended.
Department of Finance & Administration
Motor Fuel Tax Section,
P.O. Box 1752
Little Rock, AR 72203