- City of Hot Springs 38,468
- Garland County 96,371
- Visitors Annually Over 2.1 million
- 8.875% City, County & State Sales Tax
- 3% City Lodging/Restaurant Tax
- 2% State Lodging/Attractions Tax
Hot Springs Beverage Laws
- Sold by package and by the drink, Monday-Saturday.
- By the drink only on Sundays.
- Legal age is 21 for consumption or purchasing.
- Mercy Hospital- Hot Springs 501-622-1000
- National Park Medical Center 501-321-1000
- Health Park 501-520-2000
- Convenient Care Clinic 501-520-5476
- Hot Springs Police Department 501-623-5551
- In case of emergency, dial 911
National Park Permit
Professional Tour Operators who wish to utilize services of a National Park Ranger for guided tours through the Hot Springs National Park Visitors Center & Museum, and the outdoor guided tour of the National Park, a permit is needed.
The cost is a one-time fee of $200.00 per company, regardless of the number of motor coaches or visits and is effective for two (2) years. Hot Springs National Park is an “urban” National Park; no permit is needed to enter the city.
Self-guided tours of the Hot Springs National Park Visitors Center and the National Park are free.
For further information call 501-620-6720.
Rain or shine (or anything else), there’s always something fun to do in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Knowing what weather to expect and what the climate is like at any given point in the year can help you better plan your visit, whether it’s for the weekend or an extended stay. Use our weather and climate tools and information to help decide what activities to put on your travel schedule.
Hot Springs, Arkansas Temperature Ranges
Month High | Low in Fahrenheit
- January 40 | 9
- February 44 | 24
- March 50 | 30
- April 60 | 40
- May 69 | 50
- June 75 | 62
- July 85 | 70
- August 88 | 72
- September 75 | 62
- October 68 | 55
- November 50 | 40
- December 42 | 28