The First Ever Tenth Annual World’s Shortest
St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Sunday, March 17
Everybody is Irish in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas on March 17th!
- 4:00 p.m. — Harlem Shake Dancing Contest
- 4:30 p.m. — Blarney Stone Kissing Contest – Arkansas Blarney Stone
- 5:30 p.m. — Festivities Kick off with special guests at Bridge Street and Broadway
- 6:25 p.m. — Official measuring of the parade route – Bridge Street
- 6:30 p.m. — First Ever 10th Annual World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade – Bridge Street
- 7:30 p.m. — Free post-parade concert by the John Corbett Band – Bridge Street Stage
We are officially ready for the 2013 parade! We hope you’re ready for fun and the return of two of our greatest grand marshals-Bo Derek, the 2010 Grand Marshal and legendary actress from the movie “10″ and John Corbett, the 2011 Grand Marshal and “Northern Exposure” TV star among dozens of other notable roles, will be the celebrity grand marshals for Hot Springs’ First Ever Tenth Annual World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade, which is earning a reputation as one of the best St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in America.
The ‘Spa City’ was painted green in 2012 when thousands gathered on Bridge Street for The First Ever Ninth Annual World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade in downtown Hot Springs. Celebrity Grand Marshal, Tim Matheson, star of “Animal House” brought the party to Hot Springs as he worked the ‘World’s Shortest Street.’
If you were not so lucky in 2012, mark your calendar now to come shake your shillelagh at this zany parade on March 17, 2013! There’ll be leprechauns, quirky floats, marching bands, Irish Elvis impersonators and of course the return of two of the favorite Grand Marshals, Bo Derek and John Corbett, for one of the best St. Patrick’s Day celebrations around.